Zero Tolerance - 0350ST - Black Partially Serrated
This knife from Zero Tolerance is a fanastic chubby knife. The handle is quite wide with curves in all the right places for an exceptionally comfortable grip. The assisted opening function is quick and easy and with all Kershaw / Zero Tolerance knives, the blade edge is extremely sharp.
The features of this knife are as follows:
- Model Number: 0350ST (0350 Series with partially serrated blade)
- SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism
- Thumbstud opening option
- Blade Steel: S30-V with Tungsten DLC coating
- Blade Length: 3-1/4 inches (8.3 cm) and .121 inches thick
- Handle Scales: Textured black G-10
- Handle Length: 4-5/8 inches (11.7 cm)
- Liner Lock
- Quad mounting option for the attached pocket clip (for left or right handed carry and tip up or tip down)
Looking for a bigger knife that is almost impossible to close with one hand? Search for the Zero Tolerance 0300 series!
|Blade Length (in)||N/A|
|Overall Length (in)||N/A|
|Pocket Clip Orientation||No|